Yes, but once you deviate from the Blakhart Production specs, you are automatically stepping into a Custom Shop order. This is pretty simple, anything changed from what is listed on the standard specs of any prodction guitar or bass will automatically be a custom order.
Yes we do. Blakhart actually offers two tiers of Custom Shop builds. This is important, so please read if you are interested in a Custom Shop:
Blakhart now offers Tier 1 USA custom Shop guitars and basses. These are top of the line from top to bottom, built to spec and hand created. Pricing starts at $1400. More information is available by emailing email@example.com.
Blakhart Tier 2 customs are imports. They are open to spec adjustments within our body styles and finish options. Tier 2 Custom Shop Blakhart Guitars are the perfect solution for players who want a personalized guitar that does not break the budget. Tier 2 customs start at $700 and go up according to specs. Note: If you are looking for Tier 1 $3000 results, order a Tier 1 Custom Shop. There are no returns or refunds on Custom Shop guitars.
ALL CUSTOM SHOP ORDERS START WITH A BASE PRICE
EXAMPLE: RA2 - $700 + EMG81 - $100 + ORIGINAL FLOYD ROSE - $190 = $990
6 STRING - $700
7 STRING - $750
8 STRING - $800
Custom Shop Options
1. Construction Type - Blakhart can build your Custom Shop to your construction preferance including Bolt-On, Set Neck and Neck Thru construction.
2. Choice of Woods - We are able to use any combinations of woods for your Custom Shop. Basswood, Alder, Maple, Mahogany, ect.
3. Custom inlays - Available in both PVC and Abalone, our custom inlays are CNC machined to insure exact fitment. This means we can do some pretty detialed inlays, however there are limits.
4. Custom colors - We can paint your Blakhart pretty much any color in the rainbow...just not painted like a rainbow. We do not do murals, airbrushing, lightning bolts or snakeskin, sorry. We can do fades and bursts as well. We are also able to do natural stains and transparent finishes as well.
5. Select Premium Finishes - We also offer Flames and Quilted Maple tops. These are not paper thin vaneers but true Maple tops. Many of our Elite Series guitars and basses feature these tops. We are able to do pretty much any transparent finish color over maple tops.
6. Adding or removing pickup routing. Single to a double humbucker for instance.
7. Cases - All Blakhart orders are sold with hard case only. It is included in the price and/or quote.
All Custop Shop orders are unique, to insure we get your order to your specs we will provide a visual mockup of your guitar or bass. 100% payment is required on all Custom Shop orders. Construction can take anywhere from 90-120 days depending on production schedule and details of the build. There is no, 'your guitar will be done exactly buy X day'. That is simply not possible to promise.
Please understand what you are hoping to get out of your CS order, read all information very carefully. There are no returns or refunds on Custom Shop orders.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. firstname.lastname@example.org